Side entrance zipper closure with strong #10 zipper and two double sliders.
This is our "Original" non asymmetrical model with updated features. It comes with a larger, slightly asymmetrical rainfly to improve coverage over head and feet when laying on the diagonal. The headroom of the hammock is for anyone up to 5' 8" This is a great first hammock at a special price for young adventurers, Scouts and Guides or anyone within the height and weight limits. Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult when using the hammock.
This hammock size is ideal for smaller individuals, children or young teens.
- Height limit: 5'8" tall / 173 cm
- Weight limit: 150 lbs / 68 kg
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz / 1200 g
- Packed Size: 4" x 8" x 10"
- Hammock fabric: 140 High Density Nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 114" x 59"
- Ridgeline Length: 100" Ridgeline Length
- Mesh: 30D polyester "No See Um" netting
- Suspending ropes: two x 10' long 1200 lb. test polyester ropes
- Webbing straps: low stretch 42" long x 1 1/2" wide polyester webbing straps called "tree huggers"
- Rainfly weight: 10.5 oz / 305 g
- Rainfly fabric: 70D polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Rainfly dimensions: A parallelogram with - short side - 70" - long side - 84" - short diagonal - 80" long diagonal -130"
- Color: Forest green with black trim
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (18 g., 5/8 oz.)
Build your own hammock from parts. Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need.
NEW! Now you can get a free upgrade to longer 72" or 96" webbing straps when customizing any hammock from our website. Our stock webbing strap is 42" which is fine for most situations, but in certain areas of the world longer straps are needed. Just remember that you may not want the longer straps unless you intend to camp where there are big trees or you don't want to carry the extra weight of longer straps.
You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.