Jungle Expedition Asym Zip
Jungle Expedition Asym Zip
New side entrance zipper closure with strong #10 zipper and two double sliders. The Radiant DoubleBubble Insulation Pad is designed to work with this model and is available for purchase separately. Radiant Double Bubble Pad
Like the Deep Jungle models, the Jungle Expedition Zip is also designed for the buggiest jungles on the planet such as Borneo, the Amazon, the Congo or just down by the river, but at a more affordable price. The Jungle Expedition Zip also has a 100% mosquito-proof double bottom with two layers of tightly woven 40D nylon. Designed to be used with the Radiant Heat Reflecting DoubleBubble Pad which attaches to "o" rings between the two fabric layers to hold the pad on the correct diagonal, eliminating any movement of the pad.
- Height Limit: 6' tall / 183 cm
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs / 114 kg
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs / 1360 g
- Packed Size: 5" x 9" x 10"
- Hammock Fabric: Double Layer of 40D Nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 120" x 59"
- Mesh: 30D No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 10' long 1600 lb. test polyester rope
- Webbing Straps: 1.5" x 42" long black polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 11 oz / 310 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: Parallelogram 63" X 99" / 160cm X 252cm Diagonal length above ridgeline 132" / 335cm
- Color: Forest Green
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (1 oz/~28 g )
Build your own hammock from parts. Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need.
NEW! Now you can get a free upgrade to longer 72" or 96" webbing straps when customizing any hammock from our website. Our stock webbing strap is 42" which is fine for most situations, but in certain areas of the world longer straps are needed. Just remember that you may not want the longer straps unless you intend to camp where there are big trees or you don't want to carry the extra weight of longer straps.
You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.