Designed for anyone up to 90K and 180cm tall.
Side entry with heavy duty #3 YKK double-slider black zipper.
The Hyperlite Zip has our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time. Perfect for thru-hikers or anyone who wants to reduce the size and weight of their pack.
At 793g, the Hyperlite is our lightest and most compact model with a 20D silnylon fly, a 30D spectra reinforced bottom fabric and 659kg test spectra ropes about the diameter of a bootlace. This thing is a real beauty and easy to fall in love with.
- Height Limit: 6' tall / 180 cm
- Weight Limit: 200 lbs / 90 kg
- Packed Weight: 1 lbs. 12 oz. / 793 g fly is 232g 8 oz
- Packed Size: 4" x 8" x 5"
- Hammock Fabric: 30D high tenacity, high thread count nylon taffeta with heavy duty ripstop (wt., 394 g., 13 7/8 oz)
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 120" x 59"
- Mesh: 20D polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 1200 lb. test Spectra reinforced ropes with tightly braided polyester covering
- Webbing Straps: 1" wide x 42" black polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 8 oz / 211 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D silicone nylon (236 g., 8 1/4 oz)
- Rainfly Dimensions: Parallelogram 63" X 99" / 160cm X 252cm Diagonal length above ridgeline 132" / 335cm
- Color: Hammock : Gray with ripstop pattern Fly : Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop nylon bag (18 g., 5/8 oz.)
Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need.
FREE LONGER WEBBING STRAPS: In some parts of the world, longer webbing straps are needed. Our stock webbing strap is 42" which is fine for trees up to 14" in diameter. Now you can also get a free upgrade to 72" straps which are fine for trees up to 24" in diameter or 96" straps which are fine for trees up to 36" in diameter.
BIGGER RAINFLY: You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
INSULATION FOR EVERY HENNESSY HAMMOCK MODEL: Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over €125 within the EU.