Hyperlite Asym Zip
Combines all the durability and comfort of the Backpacker Asym with the light weight and packability of the Extreme Light Racer. Perfect for thru-hikers or anyone who wants to reduce the size and weight of their pack. Side entry with heavy duty double-slider back zipper.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly, at no additional cost using the green Customize button.
- Height Limit: 6' tall / 180 cm
- Weight Limit: 200 lbs / 90 kg
- Packed Weight: 1 lbs. 12 oz. / 793 g fly is 232g 8 oz
- Packed Size: 4" x 8" x 5"
- Hammock Fabric: 30D high tenacity, high thread count nylon taffeta with heavy duty ripstop (wt., 394 g., 13 7/8 oz)
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 120" x 59"
- Mesh: 20D polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 1200 lb. test Spectra reinforced ropes with tightly braided polyester covering
- Webbing Straps: 1" wide x 42" black polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 8 oz / 211 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D silicone nylon (236 g., 8 1/4 oz)
- Rainfly Dimensions: Parallelogram 63" X 99" / 160cm X 252cm Diagonal length above ridgeline 132" / 335cm
- Color: Hammock : Gray with ripstop pattern Fly : Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop nylon bag (18 g., 5/8 oz.)
Build your own hammock from parts. Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need.
NEW! Now you can get a free upgrade to longer 72" or 96" webbing straps when customizing any hammock from our website. Our stock webbing strap is 42" which is fine for most situations, but in certain areas of the world longer straps are needed. Just remember that you may not want the longer straps unless you intend to camp where there are big trees or you don't want to carry the extra weight of longer straps.
You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over $150 within the UK and EU.