Explorer Ultralite Asym Zip
Explorer Ultralite Asym Zip
New side entrance zipper closure with a strong #8 zipper and two double sliders.
The Explorer Ultralite A-sym was designed for anyone up to 250 lbs./ 113 kg and up to 7' / 213 cm tall. It also has the same high performance materials, proportions and protection as the smaller Ultralite Backpacker A-sym. If you are really close to 6 feet tall and you want the luxury of extra space, this would be a good choice.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly, at no additional cost using the green Customize button.
- Height Limit: 7' tall / 213 cm
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs / 113 kg
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz / 1020 g
- Packed Size: 4" x 8" x 10"
- Hammock Fabric: 70D nylon taffeta, 160 x 90 high count
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 132" x 59"
- Mesh: 20D polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: Two10’ long 1500 lb. test spectra ropes.
- Webbing Straps: 1.5" wide by 42" long polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 11.7 oz / 300g
- Rainfly Fabric: 30D High tenacity PU / Silicone coated nylon ripstop66
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 72", long side 110", short diagonal 118", long diagonal 136"
- Color: Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (18 g / 0.6oz)
Build your own hammock from parts. Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need.
NEW! Now you can get a free upgrade to longer 72" or 96" webbing straps when customizing any hammock from our website. Our stock webbing strap is 42" which is fine for most situations, but in certain areas of the world longer straps are needed. Just remember that you may not want the longer straps unless you intend to camp where there are big trees or you don't want to carry the extra weight of longer straps.
You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.