Explorer Ultralite Classic
Classic bottom entry with velcro closure.
Designed for anyone up to 114 kg and 213 cm tall and
The Explorer Ultralite Classic has our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
It also has the same high performance materials, proportions and protection as the smaller Ultralite Backpacker A-sym. If you are really close to 213 cm tall and you want the luxury of extra space, this would be a good choice.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly, at no additional cost using the green Customize button.
- Height Limit: 7' tall / 213 cm
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs / 115 kg
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz / 960 g
- Packed Size: 4" x 8" x 10"
- Hammock Fabric: 70D nylon taffeta, 160 x 90 high count
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 130" x 59"
- Mesh: 20D polyester No-See-Um
- Suspending Ropes: Two 10’ long 1500 lb test spectra ropes.
- Webbing Straps: 1.5" wide by 42" long polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 11.7 oz / 300g
- Rainfly Fabric: 30D High tenacity PU / Silicone coated nylon ripstop66
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 72", long side 110", short diagonal 118", long diagonal 136"
- Color: Coyote Brown
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (18 g / 0.6oz)
Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need.
FREE LONGER WEBBING STRAPS: In many parts of the world, longer webbing straps are needed. Our stock webbing strap is 42" which is fine for trees up to 14" in diameter. Now you can get a free upgrade to 72" straps which are fine for trees up to 24" in diameter or 96" straps which are fine for trees up to 32" in diameter.
bIGGER RAINFLY: You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
INSULATION FOR EVERY HENNESSY HAMMOCK MODEL: Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over €125 within the EU.