Explorer Deluxe Zip
Designed for anyone up to 136 kg and 213 cm tall.
Side entry with heavy duty #10 YKK double-slider black zipper.
The Explorer Ultralite Classic has our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
It also has the same high performance materials, proportions and protection as the smaller Expedition Zip. If you are really close to 213 cm tall and you want the luxury of extra space, this would be a good choice.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly, at no additional cost using the green Customize button.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly using the green Customize button..
- Height Limit: 7' tall / 213 cm
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Packed Weight: 3 lb 9 oz / 1610 g
- Packed Size: 5" x 8" x 12"
- Hammock Fabric: 140 D oxford nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 130" x 59"
- Mesh: 30D No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 10' long 2100 lb. test low-stretch polyester core ropes with polyester cover
- Webbing Straps: 2" wide x 42" long nylon webbing straps called "tree huggers"
- Rainfly Weight: 14.4 oz / 408g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D Polyeurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 70", long side 110", short diagonal 128", long diagonal 140"
- Color: Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (20 g / 0.7oz)
NEW! Now you can get a free upgrade to longer 72" or 96" webbing straps when customizing any hammock from our website. Our stock webbing strap is 42" which is fine for most situations, but in certain areas of the world longer straps are needed. Just remember that you may not want the longer straps unless you intend to camp where there are big trees or you don't want to carry the extra weight of longer straps.
You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over €125 within the EU.