Explorer Deluxe Classic XL
Explorer Deluxe Classic XL
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Classic bottom entry with velcro closure
Designed for anyone up to 136 kg and 213 cm tall.\
The Explorer Deluxe Classic XL has our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
It also has the same high performance materials, proportions and protection as the smaller Ultralite Backpacker A-sym. If you are really close to 213 cm tall and you want the luxury of extra space, this would be a good choice.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly, for the difference in cost using the green Customize button.
- Height Limit: 213 cm
- Weight Limit: 135 kg
- Packed Weight: 1428 g not including free 112 g webbing straps
- Packed Size: 13 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm
- Hammock Fabric: 140d high density nylon taffeta
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 330 cm x 150 cm
- Mesh: 30d polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes:183 cm, 818 kg test low-stretch polyester core ropes with polyester cover
- Webbing Straps: 5 cm wide x 107 cm long nylon webbing straps called "tree huggers"
- Rainfly Weight: 408 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70d Polyeurethane coated Rip-Stop polyester
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 78 cm, Long side 280 cm, Short diagonal 325 cm, Long diagonal 355 cm
- Color: Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 20 g
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
- This store ships to the European Union.
- For Australia and New Zealand orders please go to our Australia store.
- For Canadian orders please go to our Canada store.
- For UK orders please go to our UK store.
- All other countries: go to our USA store.
- You can also select your store from the flags at the top of this page.