Expedition Asym Zip
Expedition Asym Zip
Side entrance zipper closure with with heavy duty #10 zipper and two double sliders.
This is our most popular model with patented features including mesh pocket on ridgeline and webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Asymmetrical shape and 30% larger rainfly than the Scout model. New 70D catenary cut rainfly to reduce weight and wrinkles. This is an all-purpose hammock - great for backpacking, family camping, expeditions, kayaking, motorcycling, and any other purpose which requires comfort and durability at an affordable price.
- Height Limit: 6' tall / 183 cm
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs / 114 kg
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz / 1247 g
- Packed Size: 4" x 7" x 9"
- Hammock Fabric: 70 D oxford nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 120" x 59"
- Mesh: 30D polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 10' long 1600 lb. test polyester rope
- Webbing Straps: 1.5" x 42" long black polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 10 oz / 280 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: Parallelogram 63" X 99" / 160cm X 252cm Diagonal length above ridgeline 132" / 335cm
- Color: Hunter green hammock with hunter green fly and black trim
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (18 g., 5/8 oz.)
Build your own hammock from parts. Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need.
NEW! Now you can get a free upgrade to longer 72" or 96" webbing straps when customizing any hammock from our website. Our stock webbing strap is 42" which is fine for most situations, but in certain areas of the world longer straps are needed. Just remember that you may not want the longer straps unless you intend to camp where there are big trees or you don't want to carry the extra weight of longer straps.
You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.