Designed for anyone up to 113 kg and 180 cm
Side entrance zipper closure with with heavy duty #10 YKK zipper and two double sliders
This is our best selling model with patented features including our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
Built tough for years of service, this is an all-purpose hammock - great for backpacking, family camping, expeditions, kayaking, motorcycling, and any other purpose which requires comfort and durability at an affordable price.
- Height Limit: 183 cm
- Weight Limit: 114 kg
- Packed Weight: 1247 g
- Packed Size: 10 cm x 18 cm x 23 cm
- Hammock Fabric: 70 D oxford nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 305 cm x 150 cm
- Zipper: Sturdy black # 5 YKK zipper with double sliders
- Mesh: 30D polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 305 cm long 727 kg test polyester rope
- Webbing Straps: 3.8 cm x 107 cm long black polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 280 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: Parallelogram 160cm x 252cm Diagonal length above ridgeline 335cm
- Color: Hunter green hammock with hunter green fly and black trim
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 18 g
Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need.
FREE LONGER WEBBING STRAPS: In some parts of the world, longer webbing straps are needed. Our stock webbing strap is 107 cm which is fine for trees up to 36 cm in diameter. Now you can get a free upgrade to 183 cm straps which are fine for trees up to 60 cm in diameter or 244 cm straps which are fine for trees up to 91 cm in diameter.
BIGGER RAINFLY: You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
INSULATION FOR EVERY HENNESSY HAMMOCK MODEL: Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over €125 within the EU.