Survivor Asym Universal Camo Classic
Classic bottom entrance with Velcro closure.
This model is rugged and lightweight and combines all the best features of the Explorer Ultralight and Explorer Deluxe. The hammock body is a tightly woven, lightweight and breathable 70D U.S. made nylon. The rainfly is a new larger catenary rainfly of heavy duty U.S. made 70D ripstop nylon. Comes with 1800 lb. test spectra ropes. This model is designed to fit anyone up to 7' tall.
- Height Limit: 7' tall / 213 cm.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs / 1380 g
- Packed Size: 5" x 8" x 12"
- Hammock Fabric: 70D high thread count (160 x 90) nylon taffeta
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 130" x 59"
- Mesh: 20D polyester NoSeeUm
- Suspending Ropes: Two x 10' long 2100 lb. test Spectra ropes.
- Webbing Straps: 2" wide x 42" long polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 23 oz / 650 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D polyurethane coated nylon ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: A one-piece parallelogram with - short side - 78" -long side - 109" Length over ridgelline 141"
- Color: Universal Digital Camouflage
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (43 g / 1.5 oz))
Build your own hammock from parts. Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want instead of buying more than you need. You can choose longer webbing straps if you will be in areas that have larger diameter trees. You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection. Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 001 250 539 2930 — or email us.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over $150 within the UK and EU.